Saturday, October 13, 2007

Tri-d Communication

Program team workshop, summer of 2006, Pusan city

I've been thinking about the time that I used to work as server programmer at Tri-d Communication, sometimes.

Breaktime, at the office

It was my very first time of work. I was all thumbs and totally unmatured.
I did lots of mistakes and I learned important things from that.

Haejin's Wedding, spring of 2006, Seoul



Every first things, in my life, are gonna leave deep impression to me. First love, First friend, First school, First job. In this view, Tri-d Communication has much meaning of me.

It was my first time to program a commercial software, to be controlled by manager and to earn money.


Year-end party, 2005, Seoul


What if I was more matured?
What if I was more studied?

Maybe, I had been better time. But it is just assumption and assumption is never be occured.

Anyway, I'm here now. I'm going to future. the Now and the Future is never be stand without the Past.

I believe that. I know that. I will not be depressed by the past fault.



Program team, spring of 2006, Seoul


Just, I miss the past time.

ex) This blog system is terrible. If I put photos on article, the organization is messed up. I hate this stupid system.

No comments: