Thursday, November 22, 2007

Wicker Park

Actually, I've already watched this movie. I remember the time I watched this movie first, I had totally been moved by this movie. I was...I was so impressed. 

How can LOVE make people driving crazy. Here are a girl, called Alex, who has seen Mattew first and has fallen in love earlier than the other girl, called Lisa. But the destiny did not allow Mattew & Alex to be loved each other. Instead, the destiny did allow Mattew & Lisa to be loved.

So, the movie is started with this background. Mattew & Lisa had broken up since 2 years ago. Actually, the reason was Alex. She did not give the letter to Mattew. The letter included pretty important content. And that letter was actually supposed to be sent to Mattew. But Alex didn't do Lisa's asking. Because she loved Mattew. And she still love him. 

She still love him. This is the beginning of the disaster. 2 years after since Mattew & Lisa broke up, they got a chance to meet each other. But Alex has been ruining that. What a jealous! 

Love makes sometimes people driving crazy. Just like Alex. Is she bad? Did she really bad thing? I don't know. I have no idea. I can't predict what I'd do if I were Alex. 

Anyway, the last scene was so impressed. I was almost crying. Here I'm gonna show the last scene.

Enjoy!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So me and my co-workes liked to hang out in Apgujeong.
--> very impressive sentence!!!especially, "me"...kkk

PetIt Nation said...

So, what do you want to say? -_-;

You wanna tease my grammar, aren't you?