Thursday, January 24, 2008

It's taken a really long time to publish new post

Yes, I know. I've been doing lots of things these days.

First, I left Halifax.
Second, I had traveled London and Paris.
Third, I have arrived my sweet country, Korea.
Fourth, I had done winter semester in my university.
And, I had to be familiar with software membership life.

1.
Finally, I left Halifax. I had studied English in there. And I HAD SPENT ALL OF MY MONEY. I'm almost going to the bankrupt. T.T

2.
I went London and Paris. There are only one reason. I didn't get USA tour visa. I wanted to visit N.Y. But I had no choice. So, I decided to go London, England, which is the hometown of the USA and Canada. And I decided to go Paris, France, which is the most romantic city in the world.

3.
I arrived Korea, 29th, December. It's quiet interesting senery to me. Everything in Korea comes to interesting to me. Anyway, I love my country. There are no place better than my sweet home.

4.
I had to join winter semester. I started 31th, Dec. Wow, I just arrived Korea, I didn't even get familiar with time-difference. I was still feeling jet lack. It's tough to me. But, I did it. Just before 4 days ago.

5.
I had to be getting familiar with new membership life. There are lots of new members. Cause SSM select new members in each semester. I left SSM before lest fall semester, so I didn't see new members. I decided to move in the SSM - there are some place to sleeping, washing, and eating. And additional, I could save almost 500 bucks in each month. haha.

Now, I'm gonna upload some my travel photos.
Not this time, but as soon as possible. I'm gonna do that.
You can expect that.

No comments: