Monday, July 16, 2007

I decide to write diary in English

Today, I decide to write diary in English.
I hope to rise my English by doing like that.

Anyway, Today I was late in my class. So I couldn't prepare my own dinner(dinner means lunch in Canada. Wow suprise!). I have to bought dinner inevitable at Superstore.

In Superstore at the 'Ventou' corner, I met Korean shop assistant. She gave me one more 'Sushi'. I felt happy. -_-;;

In any case, I participated my own class. And I learned about 'future continous', 'futer perfect', 'future simple'. I felt grammer is difficult to me again. Grammer always make me a straggler.

After lunch, I showed my photos to friends. But it had some problems. Because my laptop was Mac. so I have to use MacOS. MacOS is good operating system. but It has many difference with MS Windows. Anyway, the problem was showing photos. I could't find application like ACESee. so I have to show my photos by Mac Application that was really inconvenience to use.

And Natsko gave me her musics. She did't forgot last Thursday's appointment. And she translated title of Mr. Children's song!. When I had fond excel file after school, I felt really strong impression about that. Tomorrow, I'm going to tell her about how much I felt strong impresson. Hontoni Arigatou gozaimasita!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.