Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Just Walk, Walk, Walk...

Today, I decided to looking for golf shop. Palace said to me golf shop is very closed by Bayer's Rd. But already golf shop was end of business.

And then, I went back to home. There was Margie came. She looked so freshed by Vacation. She went to the ocean by her friend's boat during weekend.

Anyway, Accident was happend after supper. When I finished watch 'Friends', I saw Jiwon at NateON. He had been had bed feeling about his host-family problem. So, I asked him to drink together.

We decided meet at Future Shop. And I went to the Future Shop on own my foot. But I couldn't met him anywhere. I waited him for an hour. But he did not appeared. Unavoidable, I had to go back home.

It was really bad to me. Because I gave up my study for him.

But, I could see beautiful sunset. I thought that satisfied me. Just I fred myself to didn't bring my own camera.

That's all.

No comments: