Friday, July 27, 2007

I went to Halifax Golf Centre


Today was my first Golf Lesson!

I went to Halifax Golf Centre by my horrible - I'm regretting about buy that sccoter!! - scooter. But, anyway The road was really wonderfull. Weather was nice.

'The way to go to Halifax Golf Centre'



It was hot, but I could felt windy. So, hot was nothing.

About 30 minutes after started at ILI, I arrived there.


' The view in front of me.'



There was one old, small, and poor golf centre. not good.

I used that golf balls.

And then, I'm looking for Mr. Kim who is owned that golf centre, and was professor at KyungBuk University, Dalhousie University. Anyway, I asked him, "I'm looking for someone,,,,,Maybe his name is ED."



ED was old gentleman. He was very kindly.

(I couldn't take his picture. T_T)



Lesson was very interesting. I expected learn Golf and English. But lesson doesn't need any conversation. Just use body -_-;; And, There was a few people. And I couldn't make chance to talk with people.






No comments: